YDF Terms, Condition,
Policies, Waivers, and Guarantees
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the Scotland. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Refunds and Guarantees
1. For the Your Digital Formula Webinar Special: From the date of your initial investment, you will have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. Here’s what that means. Within 30 days, If you implement the steps in the program and decide if it’s right for you. We highly recommend to go through all of the training. And take ACTION. You only experience results when you committed to take action and if by 30 days you feel that this education has not met the value you desired, simply e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you a full refund.
2. For YDF Messenger Masterclass/Facebook LIVE webinar special, you have 30 days to check out the programs, apply what you’ve learned. If it doesn’t, save your work, you must provide evidence and show the work by emailing screen shots to email@example.com, and a refund will be issued.
3. For YDF Instant Article Success Program, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund. If you would like to cancel IAS it must be at 30 days (from date of purchase or opting in for a free trial) or before, no exceptions), simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Event tickets are refundable only within the first 30 days of the day the event ticket sales go LIVE. Events include above and beyond normal administrative work from the team at YDF, including follow up, set up, coordination, deposits, holding fees, and material costs. After the initial 30 days from event ticket sale date, you have another 2 weeks to request 50% of your ticket refund. After those two weeks, if you are unable to attend any event scheduled, you can then apply the monies toward any programs offered by The Company. If you choose not to invest in any programs, then in the spirit of good will, the monies will be allocated to a fund strictly for the event that will help fulfill a scholarship and costs for another individual interested in attending who may not have been able to attend otherwise. The distribution of the monies will be strictly up to The Company to decide how it will best be used.
5. YDF Inner Circle. I have read and agree to the YDF Inner Circle terms, conditions. Upon payment of $500 you have reserved a spot for YDF INNER CIRCLE. It does not guarantee acceptance into YDF Inner Circle. We will contact you directly to see if this coaching is right for you.
FIRST, please complete the questionnaire and submit back to maria@yourdigitalformula within 48 hours of your deposit. You will be prompted to this document when payment is received.
SECOND, you’ll be contacted by Maria Flynn to learn more about you and if you’re the right action taker for YDF Inner Circle. We will coordinate a 30 minute interview, after which we’ll confirm your acceptance into YDF Inner Circle and coordinate a monthly payment schedule with you or immediately return your initial deposit of $500 if we feel YDF Inner Circle is not a good fit for you, or if you feel YDF Inner Circle is not a good fit for you.
LIABILITY RELEASE AND TERMS OF ATTENDANCE
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in YDF Inner Circle. If you have objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not reserve your space for YDF Inner Circle.
YDF Inner Circle Code Of Conduct and Liability Waiver
It is required that all members of YDF Inner Circle to be respectful and professional to YDF team and online host, and other members of YDF Inner Circle, even during hot seat sessions. YDF reserves the right to remove attendee(s) of YDF Inner Circle deemed rude, uncooperative, unprofessional. In such a case, NO deposits or fees will be reimbursed. Attendee will STOP receiving any of our advertised bonuses, guarantees, or any other written or implied guarantee.
While we take every possible measure to ensure Attendee safety for YDF Inner Circle, we can not control everything. For this reason, Attendee is legally responsible for their safety and behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
I, the willing Attendee of YDF Inner Circle, hereby accepts all risk to my health and of my injury or death that may result from participating in the YDF Inner Circle and I hereby release Steven Aitchison, and all promoters of YDF Inner Circle and their officers, employees, interns, contractors, sponsors and representatives from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my participation in YDF Inner Circle, whether caused by negligence of YDF Inner Circle and its governing board, officers, employees, or representatives, or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Steven Aitchison and any third-party company from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while attending and participating in YDF Inner Circle. Under no circumstances will Steven Aitchison or their assigns be held liability for my injury or death or any loss or damage of my personal belongings resulting from my participation in YDF Inner Circle. Should I require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising during my attendance and participation in YDF Inner Circle, I consent to such treatment. I acknowledge and I agree to be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of emergency medical treatment. I will notify YDF Inner Circle representatives verbally and in writing if I am at any time injured prior to, during, or after YDF Inner Circle in my travels or attendance, or if I have medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, I understand that YDF Inner Circle is not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to providing any medical service whatsoever to me. I agree that if I have any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper me from fully and healthfully participating in the YDF Inner Circle that I will notify the Promoter and that the Promoter retains the right to ask that I not participate in portions of or the entirety of YDF Inner Circle.
Disclaimer: No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available by the Steven Aitchison/YDF Inner Circle or any third-party through YDF Inner Circle or their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. YDF Inner Circle does not offer any professional personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in YDF Inner Circle should be confused as such advice. Neither YDF Inner Circle nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Attendee or the Attendee’s business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in YDF Inner Circle or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the Seminar or any products or services provided pursuant to YDF Inner Circle, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will YDF Inner Circle be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from Attendee’s participation in YDF Inner Circle. To be clear: You, the Attendee, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation in our YDF Inner Circle, you agree not to attempt to hold us, Steven Aitchison/YDF Inner Circle liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in this Seminar at any time, under any circumstance.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Attendee accepted into YDF Inner Circle hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in YDF Inner Circle are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to the Promoter and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, summarize, teach or train from the Seminar materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Steven Aitchison. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Steven Aitchison will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
General Language Policy
We will occasionally use adult or profane language to emphasize a point or connect with or surprise the audience (though we will never be lewd, and we will always use tact and discretion in doing so). Participants who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not invest in YDF Inner Circle.
Audio/Visual Rules and Release
Attendees may not, under any circumstance, use any type of recording device to capture the information provided in YDF Inner Circle. No recording devices, photography or videography is allowed during YDF Inner Circle.
By participating in the YDF Inner Circle, Attendee understands that portions of the online LIVE coaching may be recorded in video and audio and/or captured in still and/or digital photographs by Steven Aitchison. Attendee agrees that the Steven Aitchison and its assigns have the right and permission to use such recordings and photographs should they include Attendee’s name, likeness, voice, biographical details, testimonial, or photograph for marketing, advertising or any other purpose in any media or format, online and/or offline, now or hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification to the Attendee. Attendee understands and agrees that all recordings from the YDF Inner Circle are the exclusive rights of Steven Aitchison and Attendee does not ask for or expect compensation for the use of recordings or photographs in which Attendee appears or speaks. Promoter owns all rights of any audio, video, and/or photograph captured during YDF Inner Circle or at any of the Promoter’s other live events.
All YDF Inner Circle Attendees acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the Privacy Policies including keeping all information shared from all attendees and from Steven Aitchison as private and confidential.
Once Attendee registers for YDF Inner Circle, we make extensive arrangements and investments while anticipating your tuition and attendance, and, in the case of their cancellation, we incur significant administration hassles, expenses, and loss of business. Given this fact, we do not accept cancellations or issue refunds ten days prior to start date for your YDF Inner Circle group coaching and Attendee has been accepted into YDF Inner Circle.
If Attendees cancels priors to the days of YDF Inner Circle start date, Attendee seeking to cancel their reservation for YDF Inner Circle will receive a refund. Attendees looking for a refund after 10 days will not, under any circumstances, receive a refund. This is due to the extremely limited seating for an event of this nature and with this caliber of celebrity speakers. If you are unsure of whether or not you can attend YDF Inner Circle, do not register. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the event after you have registered and after 10 days have passed since registering, we will happily transfer your deposit and any payments made to someone else (at our own discretion).
Note: The reason we have a strict cancellation policy like this is because when an Attendee cancels we have to manage the administration challenges. That’s why we allow Attendee to cancel up to 10 days prior of start date (and no later), after that we do not issue refunds.
Given the number of our Attendees it’s important for us to maintain this policy. This is our only method to ensure that serious participants signup and that we do not lose business on empty seats.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. YDF programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your personal brand. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Yes?
You should know that all products and services by Steven Aitchison are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. We feel transparency is important on this matter, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity. That’s why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information to you for any questions, and why we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products and programs. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We guarantee that Attendees will be 100% satisfied with YDF Inner Circle and should attend every group coaching session to satisfy this guarantee. Satisfaction is defined as the Attendees belief that we have delivered on what we have promised in promoting YDF Inner Circle.
Note: A guarantee represents a promise about the quality of services delivered; if an attendee never experienced the services (i.e. attends YDF Inner Circle), the guarantee obviously does not apply.
For correspondence, contact:
Maria Flynn at email@example.com
Review and Jurisdiction
These Terms are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Steven Aitchison. Please visit the site regularly for updates.
Last Updated: December 20, 2017